- fixed various Launch's files permissions
New application arrived! Connect is a GNUstep frontend to pppd.
Slowly moving to GNUstep. Renaming Dictionary.app to Dictionary. Since text system in GNUstep is under rewrite and now is broken (problems with non-latin characters), development of Dictionary is frozen.
- rewritten Preferences panel;
- added "Beep On Error" option (see Preferences->Interface);
- added ability to define environment variables (see Preferences->Environment). Note that while "Preserve current
environment" checkbox is selected, "Custom variables" settings has no effect. There is no visual feedback for this because of WINGs limits.
- changed window level of all windows/panels. Now menus are above Launch windows/panels;
- added preliminary GNUstep support (Resources/Info-gnustep.plist).
- fixed bug with setting DISPLAY variable for executing application;
- added ability to preserve current user environment when executing application as different user (see Preferences panel).
- finished fix for Irix segfault (thanks to Axel Riese);
- fix for Irix segfault (thanks to Axel Riese);
- cleaup in environment setup code.
- bugfix in user/group id change;
- switching to use putenv() instead of setenv();
- Info and Legal panels cleanups;
- GNUmakefile: added INSTALL macro, chmod now to root instead of root.shadow.
- history autocompletion while typing added (thanks to Sergey Pinaev);
- added examples for mozilla and galeon into openurl script;
- tested with WindowMaker 0.80.1.
21.01.2002 - Launch.app 0.7.1.
It seems that no sense of further development of Dictionary.app using WINgs since GNUstep is in very good shape. So maybe next incarnation of Dictionary.app will be under GNUstep.
26.10.2001 - Launch.app 0.7.0. Requires WindowMaker 0.70.0 or greater.
- bugfix in user/group id change
19.08.2001 - Launch.app 0.6.5. Requires WindowMaker 0.65.0 or greater.
- changes to compile and run under WM 0.70.0 are made;
- window level changed.
28.04.2001 - Launch.app 0.6.1
- improved tab completion;
- improved recognition of URLs. See Changelog
12.04.2001 - Launch.app 0.6
- removed hardcoded paths;
- added RedHat specific patches and spec file;
- some code cleanup.
- added recognition of URLs;
- added configuration;
- now you may execute console applications;
- various bugfixes.